Welcome to DeGraff!

历史 of DeGraff 

DeGraff was platted in 1875 and named after Andrew DeGraff of St. Paul, the railroad builder. It was colonized by Bishop Ireland. In the following two years, 17 houses were built. 65 carloads of lumber were shipped in to be used in the village and on neighboring farms. The citizens were convinced of a big future. Among difficulties in colonizing was the grasshopper plaque. In the very first year of DeGraff colony in 1876 the area and other parts of the county were swarmed by these pests. The harm wrought by them did not discourage new settlers from coming. A post Office was established in DeGraff in 1873, and remained in operation until 1996 when it closed, and is now served by the Murdock Post Office. DeGraff was officially incorporated in 1881. 


According to the 2020 Census, DeGraff's population was 120 people. Although, the population may not be high, the community support is! The citizens of DeGraff can be found supporting the local business, and planning town celebrations. 

Some of the business you can find in DeGraff今天, include: 县 Pet 食物s, Jim's Transmission, Koch Nitrogen Co, DeGraff liquor store, 和更多的!